Joining our team means you will embark on our challenging and exciting exploration journey. To get where we want to be we continuously seek the best way to meet our customer needs of today. And we closely collaborate with them to be ready for tomorrow’s. We cherish taking ownership and love leveraging our creativity to come up with the best solution for the challenges we face along the journey.
Does this sound like you would fit well in our team? Check out our vacancies below or directly reach out to us to chat about any potential opportunities! Contact details below!
Biochemical Innovation internship
Assessing the effects of food processing on functionality of brewers’ spent grains (BSG).
You will focus your research on improving the nutritional value and technological functionality of brewers’ spent grains by:
- Assessing the effects of food processing on the functionality of brewers’ spent grain in terms of rheology and texture;
- Performing laboratory research aimed at characterising food functionality;
- Chemically characterising the samples and assessing their effects on the microbiome;
- Identifying potential food applications where the outputs could be used;
- Assessing opportunities for enzymatic conversion of brewers’ spent grain to improve its functionality.
- A final year MSc student Biotechnology/Chemical engineering/Food Chemistry with an interest in biochemistry.
- Fluency in Dutch is preferred and in English required to ensure that you can work effectively with our diverse teams.
Startdate: early 2023